About the Author
Chris TarryChris Tarry is a four-time Juno Award winning musician and a writer. His debut collection of short fiction, “How To Carry Bigfoot Home,” is out now from Red Hen Press (March 2015). He lives in Maplewood, New Jersey with his wife Michelle, daughter Chloe, and son Lucas. Connect with Chris on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
SIGN UP, GET FREE CT MUSIC
- RT @FriedEnglish101: #marspatel @christarry the amazing joy you are bring to podcasts fans around the world--here's a class from Singapore…
- RT @a_lolbrarian: We went to the planetarium today and when the voiceover said “this is the earth” one of the kids booed
- RT @ClaraJeffery: We just binge listened to first season of kid's six-fi mystery @marspatel. So good.
- RT @LosFelizDaycare: Mistletoe does not equal consent!
- RT @zachbrock: TONIGHT @RockwoodNYC 10PM w/ @_justinmstanton, #boblanzetti, @christarry, #ryansands 9PM @rybread3000 11PM @mazsings #jazzvi…