About the Author
Chris TarryChris Tarry is a four-time Juno Award winning musician and a writer. His debut collection of short fiction, “How To Carry Bigfoot Home,” is out now from Red Hen Press (March 2015). He lives in Maplewood, New Jersey with his wife Michelle, daughter Chloe, and son Lucas. Connect with Chris on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
SIGN UP, GET FREE CT MUSIC
WHERE IS CHRIS?
- RT @radiodrama: @ChrisTarry joins me for a chat about his YA-style adventure show @MarsPatel, reading up, and Good Trouble. https://t.co/xA…
- @Tiffany_McNair @MarsPatel Thanks Tiffany! We're hard at work on it now so hopefully very soon! To The Stars!
- Final day of recording season 2 of @MarsPatel #podcast. If you look closely, Oliver Pruitt is in the house!… https://t.co/jkksK0DFZ2
- @zikmanistobin Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can make it happen.
- Happy to announce #metalwood20 on @cellarlive got nominated for a #junoaward today! https://t.co/oO2N2Ui170