About the Author
Chris TarryChris Tarry is a four-time Juno Award winning musician and a writer. His debut collection of short fiction, “How To Carry Bigfoot Home,” is out now from Red Hen Press (March 2015). He lives in Maplewood, New Jersey with his wife Michelle, daughter Chloe, and son Lucas. Connect with Chris on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
SIGN UP, GET FREE CT MUSIC
- RT @FinnCaspian: Coming soon... our new game show for kids, Pants on Fire! https://t.co/QTwpqRrCVD https://t.co/tJ2YnQMkVG
- Three new @genzshows! Pants On Fire: https://t.co/7FgF2hXsj7 - Six Minutes: https://t.co/XmUGaLL8Eh - Mayan Crystal: https://t.co/P2tuuylHSR
- RT @Doyouevenpod: Alex raved about her new favorite #kidcast @MarsPatel, a perfect fit for the younger kid who isn't quite ready for @seria…
- @BoldSaintCroix @charliejane @usmantm @aliettedb Glad you enjoyed it!
- @Enjolra @MarsPatel Coming soon, we’re working on it now!